Spoilers note




**WARNING** some plot-line spoilers!

Friday 13 August 2010

Sorry, I'm a newb...

So this is my first blog entry.

I’ll try and keep it short and sweet as I’m pretty sure that any miniscule viewership I manage to entertain is much more interested in hearing about the excites of TV and film, as opposed to seeing me chatter on about the quandaries of life. Trust me when I say I won’t be doing a Rachel from Friends and ‘rambling on for 18 pages – FRONT AND BACK’. Yup. You heard it here first. I am a die-hard Friends fan and you can rest assured I will be quoting my butt off whenever possible.

Now that that's out of the way, all I have left to do is introduce myself and properly say what I'm attempting to do with this blog. Well, as many of my friends will know (probably 99% of the people that will read this blog are my friends anyway...) I love, love, love all things film. And to top that off, I love all things US TV too. Give me a bit of True Blood or Supernatural anyday of the week and I'll be grinning from ear to ear. Anywho, I hope to use this blog not to ramble (you'll be pleased to hear!) but as an attempt at sampling my reviewing skills. I try to head down to my local Odeon at least once a week, unless the world is ending, to see all the new films (aided by free tickets from the boyf's brother, a cinema worker!) so I'm hoping to supply you, my glorious audience, with some in-depth info on what I think about films. Might be worth noting that it takes alot for me to hate a film...someone once said to me that it was a sweet quality, that I 'see the good in every film'. Perhaps that's true. Or perhaps I'm just a whiny girl, who knows?!

Anywho, I think these blogs will be a bit few and far between for a while, and probably comprising of some of my favourite movies/shows first, just until I get in to the swing of things.

Please bear with me! Hopefully I can get my first review up over the weekend  - I'm thinking I Love You, Man - hello Paul Rudd!

Adios amigos....I'll be back.

X

1 comment:

  1. Just realised it's Friday 13th...does this mean my blog is going to go badly?! Oh dear...

    ReplyDelete